- Invest in your Routine of care. Your daily routine should be composed of cleanser, oil and moisturizer twice a day, sun protection in the morning and a night treatment before going to bed.
- Use a facial oil. Kahai Oil makes your face look young and juicy. It provides an extra hydration to the skin and its texture provides luminosity, reduces wrinkles and softens the appearance of the skin.
- Prepare the eyelids. Use a primer for eyes, you will make your makeup last longer and neutralize the pigmentation that the skin takes over the years.
- Base correctly. Apply it from the center and extend it towards the ears, the hairline and the neck with the help of a flat brush, which allows a more uniform application.
- Don’t forget the eyebrows. Use a specific gel with color for those areas not so populated or with gray hairs. Brush them up and out, to fill and cover. #victoriapla
It’s hard to find experienced people on this topic,
but you seem like you know what you’re talking about!